Cinco de Mayo, translated as the fifth of May, is a celebration of the Mexican Army’s victory over France at the Battle of Puebla during the Franco-Mexican war in 1862. Let’s face it, we will use ANYTHING as an excuse to party (even it it’s something that didn’t happen in the US, or within our lifetime.)
So let’s embrace it and have a great time! After make some frozen margaritas and get on that queso blanco dip, it’s time to focus on the party side. We’re here to show you how to make sure YOUR Cinco De Mayo Photo Booth Fiesta is absolutely perfect in the cheesiest way possible!
- Dress everyone up from the head down for the picture perfect photo booth occasion!
- It doesn’t matter how old you are, everyone loves a good whack at a pinata!
- Liven up the photo booth with the sweet sounds of some maracas!
- Have classic photo booth props on sticks for people to pose & post with!
- An ‘authentic’ fiesta friendly photo booth backdrop only seems necessary
- Wrap yourself (and perhaps a loved one) up like a life sized burrito!
- And the most important … Book a Lil Booth to capture your memories through the whole day & night!